Load Tap Changer and Transformer Dryout Systems
Dehydrate wet transformers without taking them out of service!
- Dry wet transformers and insulation
- Dry transformers not braced for vacuum
- Dry transformers that cannot be taken out of service
- Transformer remains in-service during process
- Reduce transformer dry-out costs
- Improve oil dielectric values
- Improve transformer power factor
- Operates continuously unattended
- Extend oil service life
- Extend transformer service life
The TDS® transformer dry-out system incorporates all the necessary features to allow a transformer to remain in-service while moisture from its insulation is effectively removed. The system is safe with several alarm features that shut the system off, isolating it from the transformer,
in the event of any abnormal signal. The TDS5-1 unit provides a non-intrusive, cost effective and convenient method of maintaining transformers in a dry condition. In addition, once the transformer is dried, the system can be retrofitted with Activated Alumina cartridges to reduce acidity in the transformer oil. This flexibility allows increased oil processing application compared to heat and vacuum systems.
We have over 18 years experience in helping our customers find the products that they need, at prices that they can afford, when they need them. Let us help you too!